TR20-2G Features: -Riflescope. -Housing material: 6061-t6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per mil-a-8265, type iii, class 2 dull and non reflective. -Magnification: 3-9. -Objective size: 40. Laser Sight: -Yes. Magnification: -Low (approx. 1X – 7X)/Medium (approx. 3X – 16X). Usage: -Hunting. Objective Lens Diameter: -31-40Mm. Tube Diameter: -1 Inch. Gun Type: -Crossbow. Finish: -Black. Generic Dimensions: -Weight: 13.40 oz. -Length: 12.40″.
The Accupoint 3-9X 40 Riflescope with a crosshair Mil-Dot aiming reticle with a green illuminated center dot offers a larger, 40-millimeter objective diameter, great for long distance shooting. Illuminated through the usage of fiber optics for automatic light adjustments and a built-in self-luminous Tritium Phospor Lamp, this powerful scope provides a vivid crosshair Mil-Dot aiming reticle with an illuminated green center dot without the need for failure-prone batteries. Combining some of the best clarity of a multilayer coated lens, the unsurpassed edge-to-edge optical clarity of a Multi-Focal point Eyepiece, and the durability of a hard-anodized aircraft-quality aluminum body, this scope offers the precision performance to get the job done in any light conditions.
Rivaling the performances of scopes twice the cost, the Accupoint riflescope operates entirely without batteries–getting rid of the possibility of failure all through critical moments in the field. The scope’s Trijicon Fiber Optics Routinely adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the Trijicon Aiming Point reticle to the to be had light conditions. Trijicon’s Manual Brightness Adjustment Override means that you can keep an eye on the light output of the fiber optics all through daylight to fit your individual preference. The multi-layer coated lens provides superior light transmission with out a distortion, even as the quick-Focal point eyepiece ensures unsurpassed edge-to-edge optical clarity. Long-eye relief protects against high-affect recoil from larger caliber rifles and precise windage and elevation adjustments make custom adjustments quick and easy.
Backed by a life-time warranty that protects against manufacturer’s defects, the Accupoint riflescope is crafted from aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum with a tube that is nitrogen-filled to prevent corrosion and get rid of fogging. A solid black-matte finish Removes glare and light reflection, which could spook game. Water resistant to depths of 10 feet, the Accupoint is in a position to care for even essentially the most challenging hunting conditions.
The Accupoint 3-9X 40 Mil-Dot Riflescope comes complete with a set of lenscaps, a lenspen, a Trijicon Logo Sticker, a manual, and warranty card. The Lenspen includes a secure and easy to make use of retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out. The die cut Trijicon Logo sticker measures at 3 x 2.75 inches and is constructed from durable red and black silk-screened 4-millimeter white opaque vinyl that may be applied to any flat surface for a permanent stick. The warranty covers the riflescope’s metal structure and optics for lifetime and the Tritium Lamp for 15 years.
- Multi-Layer Coated Lenses: Superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion.
- Multi-Focal point Eyepiece: Ensures unsurpassed edge-to-edge optical clarity.
- Trijicon Fiber Optics: Routinely adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the Trijicon Aiming Point reticle to to be had light conditions.
- Trijicon Tritium Phospor Lamp: Aiming reticle glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition–with out a batteries to fail.
- Manual Brightness Override: Easily adjust the Trijicon Aiming Point brightness in your personal preference.
- Longer Eye Relief: Provides unparalleled eye-relief and protects against high-affect recoil from larger caliber rifles.
- Solid Black Matte Finish: Removes glare and reflection and may not spook game.
- Scope body crafted from aircraft quality, hard adonized aluminum: All-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest elements.
- Totally Battery Free: Trijicon Accupoint delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions–without the usage of failure-prone batteries.
- Magnification: 3X to 9X
- Objective Size: 40 millimeters
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length: 12.2 inches
- Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Illumination source: Fiber Optics and Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Mil-Dot Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Night Reticle Color: Green
- Eye Relief: 3.6 to 3.2 inches
- Exit Pupil: 13.3 to 4.4 millimeters
- Field of View: 6.45 to 2.15 degrees
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 33.8 to 11.3 feet
- Adjustment @ 100 yards: 4 clicks per inch
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8265, Type III, Class 2, dull and non reflective
- Water-resistant to ten feet
- Assembled in america
What’s in the Box?
Accupoint 3-9×40 Mil-Dot Riflescope, Trijicon Logo sticker, Lenspen, 1 set of lenscaps, 1 Accupoint manual, 1 warranty card
Limited Lifetime: optical systems and metal structure; 15-years: Tritium lamp
Superior Quality Lenses: Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
Battery-Free Illumination: Fiber optic technology Routinely adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle aiming point to to be had light conditions and a tritium phosphor lamp illuminates the reticle in low to no light
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Housing: All-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest elements
Second Focal Plane Reticle: Reticle size remains constant as magnification increases which provides a more exact aiming point at higher magnifications
Zero Forward Emission: The illuminated reticle doesn’t project any illumination from the objective lens