Trijicon ACOG 6×48 Dual Unwell Riflescope w/Mount, Red Chevron BAC .50 BMG Reticle
Calibrated for 0.500 BMG, the ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) TA648-50 6X48 is a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots. Coming complete with a Picatinny Rail Adapter mount, the scope is easy to mount. Powered by Trijicon’s patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the reticle features a red chevron aiming point and contains a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the 5.56-millimeter M855 out to 800 meters. To further enhance target acquisition and hit potential, the TA648-50 6X48 contains Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), delivering a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming. With BAC, the scope provides ‘instinctive’ target acquisition and increased hit potential.
The TA648-50 6X48 scope is further distinguished by its crystal-clear and distortion-free Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lens, Trijicon fiber optics and self-illuminated tritium phospor lamp for totally battery free operation, and maximum eye-relief and large exit pupil for ease of use. Constructed of military-grade aluminum alloy, the scope is dry nitrogen filled, and waterproof to 100 feet/30 meters. The scope’s metal structure and optical system are backed by an entire life warranty and the tritium lamp is guaranteed to glow for 15 years. The TA648-50 6X48 Scope comes complete with a Scopecoat to safeguard the scope from dings and scratches, dust, dirt, and moisture in the field and a Lenspen that makes it protected and easy to clean the scope’s lens in the field.
- Trijicon Fiber Optics: Routinely adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to to be had light conditions.
- Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC): Trijicon ACOG models equipped with BAC allow use of the both-eyes-open aiming method in conjunction with scope magnification sighting for rapid target acquisition–in any light.
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses: Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion.
- Trijicon Tritium Phospor Lamp: Aiming reticle glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition–and not using a batteries to fail. Lamp is guaranteed to remove darkness from for up to 15 years.
- Internally Adjustable: Since only the prism housing moves, the ACOG is a lot more rugged than conventional designs.
- Longer Eye-Relief: Maximum eye-relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for faster target acquisition.
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system.
- Waterproof to 100 Feet/30 Meters: Dry nitrogen filled to get rid of fogging.
- Totally Battery Free: Trijicon ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions–without the usage of failure-prone batteries.
- Magnification: 6X
- Objective Size: 48 millimeters
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 9 inches
- Weight: 36.9 ounces
- Illumination source: Fiber Optics and Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron
- Day/Night Reticle Color: Red
- Calibration: 0.50 BMG
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 2.7 inches
- Exit Pupil: 8 millimeters
- Field of View: 3.3 degrees
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 17 feet
- Adjustment @ 100 yards: 4 clicks per inch
- Mount: TA75 (included)
- Housing Material: forged aluminum
- Water-resistant to 100 feet
What’s in the Box?
TA648-50 6X48 riflescope, TA75 Mount, 6×48 Scopecoat, Lenspen, Trijicon Logo Sticker, Manual, warranty card
Limited Lifetime: optical systems and metal structure; 15-years: Tritium lamp
About ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) Riflescopes:
Trijicon ACOG riflescopes are internally adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns to be used in low light or at night. The ACOG’s combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Designed to be used with the M16 circle of relatives, each feature of the ACOG’s mechanical and optical design was once chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions–without failure-prone batteries.
With a dual-illuminated reticle, the Trijicon ACOG provides shooters with a distinct aiming point in all light conditions–without batteries. Powered by a tritium-phosphor lamp, the gunsight’s reticle glows in low-light conditions, even as advanced fiber optics Routinely adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle in brighter light conditions. Broadband, anti-reflective coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion. The ACOG also offers large eye volume, giving you greater leeway–fore and aft, and backward and forward–with which to see through the lens. Of course, once the target is acquired, the ACOG is a trusted ally that can assist you zero in on a really perfect shot.
The ACOG is crafted with a tough, military-grade, aluminum-alloy housing and is waterproof to depths of 500 feet–making it nearly indestructible. Only the prism housing moves, so it is a lot more rugged than conventional designs. And the ACOG does not require failure-prone batteries–so you’ll depend on it to perform in practically each situation.
Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC):
Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) ACOG Riflescopes feature bright daytime reticles the use of fiber optics, which collect ambient light. This revolutionary, both-eyes-open aiming method will provide you with ‘instinctive’ target acquisition and increased hit potential. And, the scope’s ranging is built into many of its reticles, so you only want to set zero once for a multitude of ranging distances.
The Scopecoat is constructed of the best quality neoprene laminated with nylon. Its simple design safeguards the scope or sighting system from dings and scratches, dust, dirt, and moisture. Neoprene has 5 percent greater moisture absorbency, which takes moisture (condensation and sweating) away from the scope or sight and helps offer protection to it from rust and corrosion. The nylon laminate shields the scope against the elements. Simply stretch both ends of the Scopecoat over your ACOG sight for optimum field protection.
The Lenspen features a protected and easy to make use of retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out.
A magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended range shots has given rise to the new Trijicon ACOG 6×48
It also contains a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the .50BMG round out to 1800 meters
To further enhance target acquisition and hit potential, the new ACOG 6×48 contains Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) – a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming
the new ACOG 6×48 is battery free and waterproof to 328 feet
With TA75 Mount