BRX calculator to be had on line
Compact and rugged, the Z3 4-12×50 Riflescope from Swarovski is excellent for poor light conditions and longer distances way to its large objective lens and powerful zoom. The Z3 line upgrades the time-tested AV-Line of scopes–offering high-precision optics in streamlined models that may have compatibility with a range of firearms–with slim construction that permits it mount with reference to the barrel. This riflescope comes in a position to shoot with a BRX aiming reticle and carries a limited lifetime warranty from Swarovski.
Optical System Features:
- 3x zoom in a 1-inch rifle scope
- Large 5.5 to 1.9 degree field of view
- Centered reticle in the second one image plane
- Rapid diopter adjustment
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing to forestall residual reflections within the tube for bright, high-contrast images, even in intense light
- Improved anti-reflective lens coatings deliver the best possible optical performance in all light conditions
The riflescope includes a BRX aiming reticle.
Key Serve as and Design Features:
- Main Tube: The rugged, one-inch, lightweight alloy main tube is done with a tough anodized scratch resistant surface. The slim tube provides enough room for simple mounting.
- Turrets: Large, rugged turrets feature distinctive adjustable clicks for accurate adjustments. The turrets are water resistant even if the turret caps got rid of.
- Reticle Adjustment: The scope offers a variety of adjustment for simple sighting in with precise adjustment of the reticle–shot after shot. The zero setting system offers precision adjustment of the purpose of affect without using tools.
- Magnification Ring: The soft, wide ribbed magnification ring includes a sure grip for accurate adjustment and lets in quick adjustment of entire magnification range.
- Eye Relief: The long 3.54 inch eye relief lets in for comfortable concentration at the shot.
- Magnification: 4 to 12x
- Objective lens: 50 millimeters
- Exit pupil: 12.5 to 4.2 millimeters
- Exit pupil distance: 90 millimeters / 3.54 inches
- Field of view: 9.7 to 3.3 meters at 100 meters / 29.1 to 9.9 feet at 100 yards
- Field of view: 5.5 to 1.9 degrees
- Subjective field of view, apparent: 22.7 degrees
- Dioptric compensation (diopter): +/- 2.5
- Transmission (percent): >90
- Impact point cord. per click: 7 millimeters at 100 meters / 0.25 inches at 100 yards
- Maximum elevation/windage adjustment range: 1.2 meters at 100 meters / 43 inches at 100 yards
- Parallax correction: 109
- Objective clear out thread: M 52 x 0.75
- Length (approximate): 350 millimeters / 13.78 inches
- Weight (approximate): 410 grams / 14.5 ounces
- Central tube diameter: 1 inch
Newly Designed 1″ Riflescope in New Slim Design
BRX reticle designed for long range shooting
Compensates for both windage and elevation
Long eye relief
Easy and simple to make use of system