Centered reticle in second image plane
Compact and rugged, the Z3 3-10×42 Riflescope from Swarovski upgrades the time-tested AV-Line of scopes–offering high-precision optics in a streamlined model that may be well suited for many hunting situations. As a result of its shapely design, the Z3 3-10×42 can are compatible with a spread of firearms–with slim construction that permits it mount just about the barrel. This riflescope comes able to shoot with a Plex aiming reticle and carries a limited lifetime warranty from Swarovski.
Optical System Features:
- 3x zoom in a 1-inch rifle scope
- Large 6.3 to 2.2 degree field of view
- Centered reticle in the second one image plane
- Rapid diopter adjustment
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing to forestall residual reflections throughout the tube for bright, high-contrast images, even in intense light
- Improved anti-reflective lens coatings deliver the best possible optical performance in all light conditions
The riflescope includes a Plex aiming reticle.
Key Serve as and Design Features:
- Main Tube: The rugged, one-inch, lightweight alloy main tube is completed with a difficult anodized scratch resistant surface. The slim tube provides sufficient room for simple mounting.
- Turrets: Large, rugged turrets feature distinctive adjustable clicks for accurate adjustments. The turrets are water-proof even if the turret caps got rid of.
- Reticle Adjustment: The scope offers quite a lot of adjustment for simple sighting in with precise adjustment of the reticle–shot after shot. The zero setting system offers precision adjustment of the purpose of have an effect on with out using tools.
- Magnification Ring: The soft, wide ribbed magnification ring includes a sure grip for accurate adjustment and lets in quick adjustment of entire magnification range.
- Eye Relief: The long 3.54 inch eye relief lets in for comfy concentration at the shot.
- Magnification: 3.3 to 10x
- Objective lens: 42 millimeters
- Exit pupil: 12.6 to 4.2 millimeters
- Exit pupil distance: 90 millimeters / 3.54 inches
- Field of view: 11 to 3.9 meters at 100 meters / 33-11.7 feet at 100 yards
- Field of view: 6.3 to 2.2 degrees
- Subjective field of view, apparent: 22.7 degrees
- Dioptric compensation (diopter): 2, 5
- Transmission (percent): >90
- Impact point cord. per click: 7 millimeters at 100 meters / 0.25 inches at 100 yards
- Maximum elevation/windage adjustment range: 1.4 meters at 100 meters / 50 inches at 100 yards
- Parallax correction: 109
- Objective clear out thread: M 44 x 0.75
- Length (approximate): 321 millimeters / 12.64 inches
- Weight (approximate): 360 grams / 12.7 ounces
- Central tube diameter: 1 inch
Newly Designed 1″ Riflescope in New Slim Design
Compact Rugged reliable
Long eye relief
1/4 ” Clicks