Recognizing the popularity of AR rifles, Nikon has developed a new line of riflescopes built to deliver extreme speed, accuracy and shooting confidence. The M-223 line offers five new riflescopes, all engineered for the 223 Rem./5.56mm NATO round with 55-grain polymer tipped bullet with a muzzle velocity of 3240fps. With Nikon’s contemporary reticle and adjustment technologies, the M-223 integrates the similar level of quality as the flagship Monarch riflescopes. “The latest surge in AR-type rifle purchases means there’s a new group of customers in the market learning just how much fun owning an AR is,” said Jon LaCorte, senior product marketing manager Nikon Sport Optics. “Now we have built the M-223 circle of relatives to assist them enjoy and use their rifles regardless of if it is for competition, varmint or predator hunting or just plinking fun.”The entire new M-223 riflescopes feature Nikon’s famous fully multicoated optics, as much as 95% light transmission, waterproof/fogproof/shockproof performance and lifetime warranty. Designed for AR carbines and popular 3 gun competitions, the 1-4×20 with Point Blank reticle features an extremely large exit pupil for low light performance and an excellent wide field of view. The all-new Point Blank reticle technology means incredibly accurate and fast shooting from zero to 200 yards thanks to thick reticle posts and purpose-designed 3-MOA center dot for instant targeting on paper or steel plates. The 2-8×32 is to be had with Nikon’s all new BDC 600 reticle or the Nikoplex reticle with Nikon’s new Rapid Action Turret system; both are ballistically matched to the 223 Rem. round and offer unprecedented speed in dialing for your shots for virtually any known distance-from 0 to 600 yards.
Built for extreme shooting, long range aiming, speed, and precision, the M-233 BDC 600 3-12X42SF Riflescope from Nikon is the big brother of the M-223 lineup. The scope offers an adjustable 3 to 12x magnification range to give you the combined benefits of a wide field of view on the low range and fine-tuned detail on the prime quality. Meanwhile the 42-millimeter objective lens with fully multi-coated optics offers as much as 92 percent light transmission for large, clear, and crisp sight images. Paired with the BDC 600 aiming reticle, this scope provides precise target acquisition from 100 to 600 yards. The scope’s side Focal point parallax adjustment lays down a serious power range to your most extreme shooting, whilst the quick Focal point-eyepiece, and 1/4 MOA reticle adjustments help you zero in and Focal point quickly. Built to last the M-233 BDC 600 scope boasts one-piece tube construction of aircraft-grade aluminum–and the scope is nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed to keep the optics in pristine condition. The scope is backed by Nikon’s full lifetime warranty.
The M-223’s large ocular lenses deliver bright, high-resolution sight pictures.
- BDC 600 Reticle: Developed specifically for the trajectory of the 0.223 Rem 5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the new BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Ultra ClearCoat Optical System: Bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission as much as 92 percent.
- Eye Box technology: Impressive four-times zoom range and four inches of constant, non-very important eye relief. A big ocular lens delivers a bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Zero-Reset Turrets: Simplify field adjustments–simply sight in at 100 yards as usual, then lift the adjustment knob, rotate in your “zero”, and re-engage.
- Smooth Zoom Keep an eye on: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooters position.
- Side Focal point Parallax Adjustment
- Quick Focal point Eyepiece: This allows the shooter to bring the reticle into sharp Focal point quickly.
- 1/4 MOA Reticle Adjustments with easy-to make use of positive click adjustments to get you zeroed in quicker and deal with your setting even with recoil.
- One-piece Main Body Tube: This tube construction reduces weight whilst maximizing strength and durability.
- Enhanced Mount Ring Spacing: With enhanced ring mount spacing–hunters can mount the scope on virtually any rifle action without reference to caliber–including magnum-length actions.
- M-223 Mount: Fits Picatinny rails found on most flattop ARs. Lightweight alloy construction with built-in 20-MOA incline to maximize elevation for extreme long range shooting.
- ARD Removable Anti-Reflective Device: Removes objective lens glare.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Reticle: BDC 600
- Finish: Matte
- Actual Magnification: 3 to 12x
- Effective Objective Diameter: 42 millimeters
- Exit Pupil: 14 to 3.5 millimeters
- Eye Relief: 4 to 3.7 inches
- Field of View at 100 yards: 33.6 to 8.4 feet
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch / 25.4 millimeters
- Objective Diameter: 49.3 millimeters / 1.94 inches
- Eyepiece Objective Diameter: 44 millimeters / 1.73 inches
- Length: 13.1 inches
- Weight: 19.93 ounces
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA per one click
- Maximum Internal Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Mounting Space: 2.28 inches (section A); 1.34 inches (section B); 2.13 inches (section C)
BDC 600 Reticle offers unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards
Wide magnification range; long eye relief; fully multi-coated optics for as much as 92 percent light transmission
One-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube construction; scope mounts on any rifle action without reference to caliber–including magnum-length actions
Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof construction; full lifetime warranty