A redesigned foot pedal, new deploy-Help lever and digital electronics improve one of the trusted motors in the industry. This motor features 55 lbs of thrust and a 48″ shaft.
The evolution of power leaps forward with Minn Kota’s newly re-engineered PowerDrive V2 Series of trolling motors. The most tried and trusted electric steer motor is now enhanced with intuitive, ergonomically-designed features that deliver more performance than ever. The PowerDrive V2 series also offers a redesigned foot pedal, new deploy-Help lever, and digital electronics enhancements.
Key Features of the PowerDrive V2 Series:
- Deploy Help Lever: Features a new deploy-Help lever that puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Simply depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re in a position to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely–in a position for action again as soon as you are.
- Ergonomic Foot Pedal: Offers precise speed adjustment, right/left steering, and both momentary and constant On/Off. Features the industry’s highest IP68 waterproof rating and 18′ cord. Optional wireless foot pedal to be had.
- AutoPilot: Spend less time steering your boat and more time catching fish. Simply put, AutoPilot helps to keep your pursuit of trophy fish headed in the right direction.
- CoPilot Compatible: The wireless CoPilot remote keep watch over accessory (to be had one after the other) allows you to keep watch over speed and steering from anywhere at the boat. With CoPilot you get each fish-fighting advantage and a clean, uncluttered deck even as getting rid of the fatigue of being “locked” to the foot pedal.
- Digital Maximizer: As much as five times longer run time on a single charge. Conventional speed coil technology wastes energy by delivering a constant, steady drift of power to the motor–irrespective of the speed setting–resulting in wasted energy. Pioneered in 1985, Minn Kota’s innovative Maximizer technology delivers the precise amount of power needed at any setting, together with variable speed keep watch over. Now, the advanced, digital microprocessing optimizes draw to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. Rise up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: The usual of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, the ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on affect and then returns to its original position. Unlike steel, is not going to kink, break, rust, or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Extra-large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise.
Minn Kota’s Digital Maximizer technology supports As much as five times longer run time on a single charge.
All PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motors feature Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
About Minn Kota
Minn Kota is the oldest manufacturer of electric fishing motors on the planet with nearly 70 years of hard-earned experience in the lab and at the water. All the way through their history, Minn Kota has led the way in product innovation and state of the art technology. The Minn Kota electric trolling motor started its life in 1934 in Fargo, North Dakota. Mr. O. G. Schmidt, inventor of the trolling motor, was once known to be a man of many diverse ideas. Prior to the trolling motor, Mr. Schmidt invented, produced and sold a copper soldering torch from his home in Wheatland, North Dakota. Because of its success, manufacturing operations were then moved to Fargo. On account of its proximity to the MINNesota-North DaKOTA border, Mr. Schmidt named the business The Minn Kota Manufacturing Company.
Includes Minn-Kota trolling motor, owner’s manual, and warranty card
Deploy-Help lever means that you can depress the lever to deploy the motor and you are prepared to go
Ergonomically designed foot pedal