The BoneView SD Card Reader provides you with the facility to view Trail Camera photos & videos so one can your stand. It plugs into a Smartphone’s charge port to view all SD or microSD files from any Trail Camera.
Select appropriate iPhone/iPad version (white card reader) – or – Android version (black card reader)
Born deep within the heart of Wisconsin’s bluff country, we are whitetail hunters with a “mad scientist” way. As a substitute of relying on good fortune, depend on real, hard data. An important is “right time” & “right place” data. That is why we developed BoneView, to look what cameras are hot and make last second stand selections.
Verify Compatibility of Android devices within the compatibility list included within the photos
HOW IT WORKS: “Android version”
1) Download File Manager app really helpful with instructions to view, scan, save, or delete photos
2) Insert SD card into BoneView then hook up with microUSB charge port
3) BoneView lighting fixtures & starts flashing as phone reads card
4) With File Manager app open to home screen, wait 15-seconds for “USBDrive” to seem – Then in finding trail files positioned in “DCIM” folder
*To view videos use app “MX Player”. It is best to replicate video file to phone before viewing to enhance playback quality
**Make a choice “Safely Eliminate USB” from phone’s notification menu before disconnecting to steer clear of interrupting SD card
HOW IT WORKS: “iPhone/iPad version”
1) Download File Manager app really helpful with instructions
2) Insert SD card, hook up with charge port, follow on-screen instructions to view trail files positioned in external storage
Don’t hesitate, take a look at it nowadays. We back our product NO MATTER WHAT with our one hundred% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, if device just is not compatible – tell us and we will be able to work with you to be sure to stay happy