In response to the need for smaller and lighter tactical sights, Aimpoint is proud to introduce the new Micro T-1 electronic red-dot sight. The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-on my own sight, and can be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. Comes complete with a patent-pending integral Picatinny mount that may be keyed into the sight body to take in recoil. Built to offer the same battleproven ruggedness as larger Aimpoint sights, the Micro T-1 is in a position to perform under extreme conditions even as adding negligible weight to your weapon. The Micro T-1 is a 1X (non magnifying) parallax-free optic that includes a 4 minute of angle (MOA) red dot for fast target acquisition. The top of the caps covering the windage and elevation screws fit in an instant into holes on the adjustment screws to make the adjustment. Tough enough to get up to the worst field conditions. Optimized to be used with all generations of night vision devices, the Micro T-1 features a manual adjustment switch with 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings (including one extra bright setting to be used in desert sunlight or with laser protection filters). Aimpoint’s Cutting-edge ACET diode technology allows the Micro T-1 to operate often for over 5 years on a single CR-2032 battery.
The incredibly compact scope offers the same optical performance as Aimpoint’s larger sights.
No matter the mission, law enforcement officials and soldiers know that the size and weight of their equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has created an aiming system that provides the performance of the company’s renowned full-sized sights in an incredibly compact package. The small device can be utilized as a standalone sight, and can be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
The Micro T-1 ships complete with a patent-pending integral Picatinny mount that may be keyed into the sight body to take in recoil, and Cutting-edge ACET diode technology allows the sight to operate often for over five years on a single CR-2032 battery. A unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest imaginable dot brightness with the least amount of energy, even as other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared a part of the spectrum pass with at least reduction.
- Parallax-free with unlimited field of view and eye relief
- Rugged, durable construction, unaffected by extreme conditions
- No harmful laser emissions
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Compatible will all generations of night vision devices (NVD)
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to take in recoil
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation
- Top of protective caps fit into holes on adjustment screws; no tools required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- LED light source
- 650nm red light
- Night vision compatible
- Anti-reflex coating on all surfaces and multi-layer coating objective lens
- 1X magnification
- Runs on one three-volt lithium battery (type CR2032)
- Approximately 50,000 hours of battery life, or five years of continuous use
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Manual rotary switch dot intensity adjustment
- Eight DL daylight settings
- Four night vision settings
- High strength extruded aluminum housing
- Hard anodized matte finish
- One-click adjustment; 0.5-inch at 100 yards
- Integrated Picatinny/Weaver mounting
- -50 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit operating temperature range
- Submersible to 80 feet
- Sight measures 1.6 by 1.4 by 2.4 inches (W x H x D)
- Measures 2.4 by 2.8 by 1.6 inches (W x H x D) with mount
- Sight weighs three ounces
- Weighs 3.7 ounces with integrated mount
Aimpoint products include limited manufacturer’s warranties of two years for professional or competitive use, and ten years for personal or recreational use.
In 1974, a small group of Swedish entrepreneurs began exploring how one can strengthen shooting accuracy, with the deceptively simple goal of creating a sighting technology that would allow shooters to acquire their target quickly, and hit moving targets in all weather and lighting conditions consistently and correctly. The results of their efforts, the now ubiquitous red dot sight, would ultimately revolutionize the shooting and hunting industry.
The company’s first commercial sight product, the Aimpoint Electronic, used to be introduced in 1975, and quickly developed a reputation as probably the most fastest way to aim a firearm. The Aimpoint red dot sight has continued to evolve over the last 35 years by working closely with experienced hunters, marksmen and military weapon experts, and there are multiple million Aimpoint red dot sights in use around the world today.
Compact aiming system provides performance of full-sized sights in small package; weighs not up to four ounces, including integrated mount
Cutting-edge ACET diode technology allows sight to operate often for over five years on single CR-2032 battery
Lightweight sight weighs not up to four ounces including integrated mount, and will also be easily “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes optics
Unique band-pass coating on front lens provides optimal dot brightness, in addition to clear, crisp images
Includes limited manufacturer’s warranties of two years for professional or competitive use, and ten years for personal or recreational use